Wednesday, December 16, 2009
















Well, it is official. We are now parents of Marcelo. The judge was nice when we went in and I have to say I'm sorry I said she had huge claws....she doesn't.
Yesturday, was a very high emotional day for us all. Marcelo hears things that go on and I think it makes him nervous and a bit scared. I'm sure he can feel of the high emotions and stress we have too. By the time last night came...lets just say the emotions had to release. This whole journey has been so hard. I have a friend that went through this not so long ago. I keep thinking of her strength and it helps me so much. I don't know how she did it and so much on her own. Of course, we are never alone, but still....
Marcelo, the past few days, has been better about his testing us. When he tests us.. it isn't like my other kids it is harder and much more difficult. Sometimes reading these books gets us so nervous about how we are handling things. He can be so sweet one second and the next he is testing us hard and the next he is so nice. It at times feels like whiplash and sometimes it is hard to have Christ like feelings :). BUT, we are all working at learning about eachother and like any family we love eachother even when we aren't liking eachother...Does that make sense?
Well, today we found a market that was crazy busy. We found New Moon in english. We will see the quality of it. :) After we walked around a bit, we were tired and went home to rest. We then went to the park. We fed the geese and did the padel boats again. He really likes that. We always get popcorn ($.30) and icecream($.60). who can turn that down when it is so cheap. It was a very fun day for us all.
I have felt a bit more strength, today. I can feel the prayers and of the blessings of the fasting from my family. We are making arrangements and planning things out for Rich to get home for Christmas. We skyped them yesturday. They are doing well, but my heart broke. I miss them and I could see in there eyes that they are running thin. They need at least one parent home.
Our sweet children decided not to have "Christmas" until we are all home together. It is a huge sacrafice on their part. My children are so kind and loving. My heart just goes out to them. I am so grateful for my many blessings. I love you all and I thankyou for your prayers.
jill

3 comments:

Neal Family said...

I am glad that things are going better. Let me tell you, last night when you guys were all talking as a family I was fighting tears the whole time, but at the same time thats a good thing because that means there is soo much love in the family. I know they will be so excited to see you both, and if anything this is a great reminder to me and I am sure everyone, that Christmas isnt just about the 25th of December, waking up and opening presents, but about Christ and the people you are around. CONGRATS on being parents:)hahaha...Marcelito is a lucky little man and I cant wait to get to know the little boogie. And can I just say Alexander being around Caleb and Kiefer....its like watching triplets. Tonight they were CRAZY!:) Caleb and Kiefer give him hugs and kisses whenever they can and alex has included Jump into his vocabulary because they are always climbing over everything. OH and he is learning to wrestle which is hilarious too, but I love it:) OH, and Sarah last night was really sad after talking to you guys, BUT she went and took a shower and wrote a song about her feeling!:)haha It was great. She was singing her song in the shower at the top of her lungs. I think you got a little song writer on your hands. Anyways, MOm has been a rockstar and is with the kiddies now, so just know they love you and we will see you guys before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Well, now that it is official you need to change your blog to seven kids. Does this mean you can start posting pictures of his face, or do you have to wait till you are home? thinking of you always.

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you. Hope you get home in time for Christmas now. Safe travels. Art & Shirley