Friday, December 11, 2009

So Jill sent me out for a while all alone. Walking the city streets. Jill's hand is doing so much better. Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts. I know her last post sounded like it's been a little rough, but she is doing great. She's a real trooper. I think we've both come to realize how much better we do as a couple than if we were alone. I look back on all that has been accomplished in our lives and I know I could never have done any of it without her. Marcelo really is doing well. He had a hard time with me leaving. With Jill not feeling well this week and Marcelo relying on my spanish he has a hard time when I'm not there. That's why I went out alone right now to do some errands. He and his Mom really need some time without me there to build the necessary bonds. He said today a couple times, "I want to go to the house where Trey is." I think he's starting to get it. He prays for all the kids each day and has all their names down with a very cute accent of course. The Ecuadorian people are a very kind and nice people. They have been very kind to us and we have felt very safe the whole time.
By the way, Jill definitly still has it. That girl is fine! And she's all mine! As far as whistling girls go....it's kind of like when you see a monkey at the zoo, you can't help but try to get their attention. I'm kind of this huge strange looking, albino, semihairless monkey. You can't help but get a few whistles that way. Love you all. thanks for all the help. Jayme, we are so happy for you getting married tomorrow, we are so sad also that we won't be there. You're like a daughter to me. Nathan, take care of her. Tons of love.

Rich

9 comments:

Super Star said...

haha fun! so what did you do on your wonderful trip on the streets.
btw i love theh comparison of the semi-hairless monkey! its amazing haah but i don't belive it! hey mom and dad im not gettin my point shoes till like january 10th or somthing like that! I love you all sooo much! you mean so much to me
-bryanna

Neal Family said...

awwwww bryannaaaaaaa, am I like a daughter to you?? Or sister??:) Glad Jills hand is doing better! That is so sweet that Marcelo wanted to go and see Trey, those two are going to be wild wild men, and it will probably make it so much easier for him to adjust with a buddy by his side. Every day I have been teaching Trey two words in spanish. It is hilarious!:) He probably asked me 80 million questions last night about Uncle Daniel, why he spoke spanish like marcello, if it was always that way when he was a little boy, and why they are both from south america:)haha, it was awesome and sweet. Well the poor bowmans are all catching stomach flu right now, and I plan on having puke buckets and blankets ready by next week:) I feel so bad for them, BUt at least Jayme is feeling better!:) No matter what I am sure it will be a beautiful wedding. We sure miss you guys. Besos

Anonymous said...

So basically you are saying you are the son of a monkey?? Just verifying...HA! I can't wait to see all 4 boys in high gear...HA! Don't worry Jill, you've run a marathon before... :)) Love ya's..
-Big Daddie-

The Wach Family said...

i love you guys. you guys are nice. i wish you guys could come back home.you guys are nice parents. i love you guys so much.

Sarah

The Wach Family said...

Sarah said she didn't get to Skype today and she wanted to say "goodnight". She is a little angel. I think I'll keep her.
I'm glad Jill could have some alone time with Marcelo. Love is a universal language--they will get through this.
We love and pray for you guys!

Love
angie

Anonymous said...

The twins spent the night last night and I will be taking them to the wedding today. Zane and them have had so much fun and they all slept in the same bed last night. That was exciting for all of them. :) I have never known two boys who have to use the bathroom as aften as they do. It is so funny. Caleb prayed for Marselo last night. I will be thinking of you all today. Jayme is in great hands and is feeling so much better. I will take pictures from the wedding and reception and post them for you all. Love you!

Sarah said...

Both of you rock! I am inspired by the fact you have such a great relationship as a couple, love your life, love your kids, and find something to laugh about everyday. I know I haven't seen the both of you in forever, but both of you are an inspiration to me. Hopefully when I'm back in Kentucky visiting sometime we can visit with each other. Keep your chins up, and here's to you returning home soon with Marcelo.

Monique said...

I love reading all of your posts and of course tearing up constantly. Praying for you guys always. Zion told Christine L. the other day that he was getting another brown cousin so now Christine threatens him that if he isn't good he won't get his "brown cousin." cracking me up. We'll definitely be praying specifically for the judge to move this quickly :) Trey spent the night last night and I'm gonna see if he can stay with us until SUnday night cuase they are having a blast and he is a doll. Him and ZIon were doing a 100 piece puzzle this morning just sitting at the table patiently and they were whooping and hollering everytime they got pices put together. I was loving watching them. Sure miss you guys and think of you often.

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Glad to hear that Jill's hands are doing better. Now to just get all of you home as quickly as possible would be the next answer to everyone's prayers! We are sure thinking about you and keeping you in our prayers. We missed you both tonight but you're where you need to be right now! That's what you need to know!