Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I know I up dated the blog just a couple of hours ago. But, I just wanted to say that I got to talk to my kids tonight. They were all happy and it was so good. My spirits are so high and I have the feeling of hope again.
We even received a email with a picture of a great friend in front of our Christmas tree. It was too funny. I have missed having a Christmas tree this year. Words can't express how good it was to see MY (our families) Christmas tree.
Just wanted everyone to know I'm happy. Even with all the struggles..I'm happy. I couldn't say that yesterday or maybe even this morning. It is amazing how God and through the atonement how even through craziness one can still feel hope, love, and happiness. Live is Good....REAL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Jill

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rich and Jill, how good to see you on Skype...you look great and a bit worn out... :) Did you say the kids seem to be running thin or Rene and I? HA! As I read your notes I just had the thought regarding Marcelo and and his testing...(Just a thought...maybe just a little inspiration) :) but I think he will test you hard to make sure that he knows that he is loved. He is now preparing to leave everything he knows....I suspect he will continue testing for his own security. Just like you do with your other kids, express your love and he will know it. He needs that sense of security. You're a good Mom and hang tough. My prayers will be that everything moves quickly...I guess considering it will be 3 weeks Saturday since your departure in reality things have moved pretty quickly. The kids truly do miss you....but I rough housed with the boys tonight and did some hugging with Sarah...so things seemed well at bedtime. :) Except for Grandpa who was worn out! HA! Just know how much we love and think of you. Yes, it has been a great sacrifice by all, but their have been so many kind people helping all along the way! Be of good cheer! -Big Daddie-

Jamie and Jennifer said...

Oh Jill, I bet we do not know how tough it has really been on you and Rich! It reminds me of the scripture where it says...my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain.
Isn't it wonderful how we can be feeling discouraged and then Heavenly instills hope in us and all of a sudden everything is OK and we feel we can continue to move forward with hope? Love you, cannot wait to talk with you. Our family is praying for you guys everyday!

blairsblog6 said...

Jill, I hugged and loved on Bryanna last night at YW's. She seems happy and at peace. She was excited about postponing "Christmas" until you guys are all home together. Really! I will try to have the kids come and play at our house next week so that Rene and Tasha can take a breather. Love you! And little Marcelo!

Taralynn said...

Rich and Jill,

We are praying for your family. I hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly!