Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Quick one for you to update. We went to the Judges office, still could only see the secretary. She says now they want all the documents translated (which they already are), by an approved translator. Our lawyer said she's never seen this in 11 years. She left immediatly to go to find someone who can certify the translation. If they have to translate again it will be at least another week. Are you kidding me? And they've had the documents for a week and now tell us this. We are moving along, still praying, and appreciate all the prayers. We'll give the next play by play as soon as we know something. Love and hugs!
Rich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should I have my friend Jack visit them? :) It's just a test to see if I will finish my fast.....Hang in, follow your promptings, and you will be shown a way!! Love ya's...your blog shows 6 AM...I'm assuming that is off by a few hours...:) -Big Daddie-