Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well here's the update. We finally went to meet and do signatures tonight at 4:30. It took all of 2 minutes to do. They ended up having to have someone read over all our paperwork and sign each piece and confirm it was translated correctly. Then the judge looked over everything and had them remove a coma that she didn't like the placement of. It was all pretty crazy. We meet with her tomorrow at 9a.m. It looks as if with these couple days of setback coming home before Christmas won't happen, but before New Years most likely. Still a lot of steps and traveling to go.
Our electrician came to the house and got the electricity fixed. It was interesting that finally yesterday we found out there is a hot water heater in the house, there was just no gas, so we do have hot water. I spoke with the electrician quite a while, and we spoke about the gospel and the church. I invited him and he accepted to take a discussion at our house on Sunday morning. Interesting the way things happen. I did go practice with the District choir and will be singing with them in their Christmas program on Saturday. There is a lot good going on. Just figuring out all the details. Thanks for the love and prayers. Things could have gone a lot slower today and because of the set backs here, our lawyer thinks they will move things quicker in the capital city because of it. Could be a blessing in surprise. Love ya.

Rich

4 comments:

JudyMarie said...

I do not understand all the craziest, but I do know that the Lord has it all worked out--He knows the end from the begining. Sooo, I have to pray to be delivered from the feelings I felt when I first read about the judge and know that for what ever reason, the Lord is at the helm and has it all worked out already. Our prayers will stil be ever fervant for your quick return for Christmas. I feel more calm just writing this. Faith precedes the miracle---you are both so faithful and good, I know the Lord is working this out for your good and the good of all. May you feel His comforting arms about you and the great love of all your family here. I am anxious to hear about tomorrow! Love you so much, Mom XOXOXO

blairsblog6 said...

I am so sorry for this turn of events. I know you are feeling so disappointed too. But, I have a strong testimony that Heavenly Father has a perfect plan that is best for us all. Hopefully you can feel peace in knowing that all will work out for the best. Maybe we can have a special "Christmas" in January!

Anonymous said...

Well, it was a great fast and a calm assurance that this is The Lord's work. The Prophet Joseph said this work will go forth "boldly and nobly"..."No hand can stop this work.." so even tho some seem to try and make it difficult, it really doesn't matter in the end....Keep up the faith and good works..you're awesome. Good work with the choir...I even get to speak in our Ward this Sunday....I feel honored as it is our Christmas Sacrament Meeting....Sure love and miss ya's...-Big Daddie-

Super Star said...

okay this judge is kinda well um not the nicest person in the world (lets just put it that way) we have had a family fast fo you all! I hope to see you all soon!
love ya
bry