Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm writing todays post early because we are leaving our vacation place and I don't know if we will have access to internet today.
We went to the zoo today to find out they decided to close it today. So, we decided to go to town to get icecream, they decided to be closed today, too. So, we walked around town and found some frozen treats. I had the great idea to walk back instead of taking a taxi. I got some great pictures, but it was sooo hot. The sun here is pretty powerful. In fact, I was sitting soaking the sun on my face (knowing soon I'll be going home to no sun and coldness) and a guy told me that the sun is strong and I needed a hat. They are probably thinking that crazy white girl :). We got to our room and I laid down. I still don't feel full of energy yet. It is silly how an infection on a hand can cause so many problems.
We talked to our lawyer today. She has all the paper work done that needs to be done to go to court. She told us we got assigned the toughest judge and the judge right now won't let her talk to her....So, please pray that the judge's heart will be very softened and she will feel the urge to move this forward very fast. We are hoping to have our signiture thing this Friday, but the looks of the judge it might be Mon. :(
Love you all, Jill

I hope you enjoy the pictures we posted today.

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Nice to meet you...great blog. I went to OCHS with Rich and saw his post on FB. Well wishes with your hand and prayers that you all are safe and will get to bring Marcleo home soon.
Christa (aka Roxy)

The Wach Family said...

LOVE the pictures!!! I'm sorry you are still not feeling well. Maybe Rich gave you a placebo in place of amoxicillin! :) Everything will work out how it is supposed to-the Lord's timing is so very perfect, although we usually only see that in hindsight. We love, love, love your updates!

ALB said...

Hey Rich and Jill -

Thanks so much for the posts! I love the updates and look forward to seeing what is going on. Jill, I am so sorry about your hand. I hope you are feeling better. I laughed when I read about the places that just decided to be closed . . . sometimes I would just like to close up shop and be closed too . . . we HAVE to be so responsible:) . . . Things are VERY cold and super windy here today! A little warm sun and sunshine sounds inviting right now. I am glad you are enjoying it. Nathan just came by for me to scan some pictures for he and Jayme - all the wedding preparations are moving forward. We will miss you tomorrow night at the temple, but we know you are right where you are supposed to be! We are praying for you. Much love, A