Wednesday, February 17, 2010


This was such a fun day for Bryanna and me. Bryanna has taken ballet since she was 5 years old. The time had finally come that she got her point shoes. We went with her class and they all got fitted for their shoes. Even her cute teacher got a pair. We celebrated by all going out to eat afterwards.
Bryanna is loving her point shoes. The first three days she wore This year she will be able to dance in the recital with her new shoes.
It was so exciting to see her get something she has worked so hard to do. I love seeing her do
something she loves.








2 comments:

Neal Family said...

Congrats Bry!! Loving the blog Jillie bean, you are hardcore!! I know we all experience moments in life where we question at times why things happen the way you do, and than of course we know the answer.....for our growth:) But just like Treys leg pains.....they stinkin hurt while its happening!!!:) I was thinking so much about you guys and how much I miss you all, especially the kids!! Give them all kisses for me and tell them I love them sooooo much!!

Super Star said...

I LOVE YA TASHA