Wednesday, February 17, 2010


My sisters are the best. They gave me a "JIll"night. We all got together for some good treats and to sit and talk. My Mom , Aunt Barb, and even my Grandma Mini came along with all my sisters(except Jen and Judy:( )

It was so fun to be with them and get out for a night.

Our Grandma Mini was the one keeping us laughing with her excitement about her new, silver, FUN shoes. The deal she got on them was even more exciting for her. She is a 92 year young lady . She is the center of our family. I just love her.....What a fun night!!












2 comments:

Lara B said...

Aren't sisters the best! How fun to see Amy, she looks great. I am glad you got to have a fun night out.

Rosemarie said...

Hey - Great to see Grandma Mimi. She was my FIRST MIA teacher! We had so much fun with her. She made us laugh even then!! Tell her Rosemarie DURHAM Tyler said HOWDY!! And keep on rocking those shoes!