Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am amazed at things that I learn......... Things that I don't even think twice about. Things that I think every one knows. BUT, they DON'T.
Tonight, Rich was talking to Marcelo. He talked about how our bodies are special...we treat them right..modesty.....etc. Rich mentioned the word "body"(in spanish). Marcelo didn't know what that was.
I'm amazed at the things we think everyone has to know or should know. I mean, our bodies...we have had these since we have been born. For him 5 years. Nobody to share what the word "body" meant.
Marcelo is still learning so many things. He is like a sponge. Some things are very hard for him, other things are very easy. We are still not to normal. Days can be very hard, but every once in a while I see a bit into his thinking or old ways of life. Some of it is so sad.
I do know that what he has faced and is facing in life will all be part of who he needs to be for the future. It will shape him into the man God wants him to be and to touch the lives of certain people that most people won't be able to....... All because of what his life has given him.
It seems like we both are going through some life changing experiences at the same time. It isn't always fun while in the middle of it all.
I was having a rough day, for certain reasons, a couple of days ago. I went in prayer that night asking Heavenly Father for help, comfort, and peace. I woke the next morning feeling renewed. I felt at peace and happy. It is wonderful to feel Heavenly Father's love in my life and to see Him working in my life. I'm so grateful for prayer. I could never live with out it. Miracles happen every day all because of prayer......This I am grateful for.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It has been a very sweet experience for me to read this journey your wonderful family has been on Jill. You truly amaze me.