Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh, my Trey Trey. I just love this boy so much. We got to celebrate his 6th birthday and allow him to feel special. He wanted chocolate cake with chocolate icing, to go swimming and a pinata. We as a family had so much fun swimming and then the next day shoveling snow to do the pinata outside. What fun ideas Trey had.
I have been so impressed with Trey and the love he has shown Marcelo coming into our family. He is so willing to share and give him ONE more chance. Trey is so smart. He is great at sounding out words and focusing on reading outloud. I love his hugs and kisses. I love looking into his brown eyes. I have loved this since he was a little baby. Something in his eyes are so precious and familar to me. I am amazed at his ability to not get hurt more than he has. I really think he has about 10 angels that protect him and some nights they got to be so happy he is asleep. My Trey has grown so much. He, at times, has growing pains in his legs during the night that are very painful for him.
Trey is very fast and sometimes I think he is faster than what his brain can keep up with. He is so busy. Infact, one night I was taking pictures of him watching a movie in every picture his hands are in a different position. That boy could not hold still. :) I love my wiggle worm. He is my cutie pie.






No comments: