Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day I woke to my kids coming in singing.."Happy mother's day to you. Happy Mother's day to you!"
I got a nice breakfast in bed and lots of homemade cards from the kids. I opened my gift from the kids. They made me a tie blanket. It is so cute.
I have to be honest. I was really worried about Mother's Day. It is the first one Marcelo will have with a Mom. I didn't know how he would do.
ALL the kids were great. The girls helped so much. I enjoyed preparing some of the dinner with them. All of us working together and talking while all the boys were in time out from being so hyper during church. It was nice to have that time with the girls.
The boys during church were hyper, but they were also excited for me. They kept putting my hair behind my ears, telling me I'm pretty, saying I love you, and telling me that I have to be happy because it was Happy Mother's Day. They were great. This was all done in between them wrestling eachother, clapping hands loudly, talking or singing loudly, biting eachother or themselves...........My boys keep me very ......let's just say I'm never bored.
I spent the rest of the day visiting with so much family and I stayed up way too late, but I loved my day.
I did get some special time with each of the boys before bed. Each one I was able to have a different experience with. The boys are always full of suprises. I never know what I'lll get from them. Well, some of them :)
Rich was a sweetie the whole day. I got my Mother's day gift from him early(on Friday). It was a cheetah print chair. I loved it. I am so blessed to have my hubby and my little sweeties and little men. They fill my life with so much love and joy. I am so grateful to be a MOM.

No comments: