Saturday, May 22, 2010


Last night Rich and I came home from a fun evening with friends to find all our boys in the basement sleeping. We thought how cute is this. I imagined Marcelo feeling really apart of the boys. They looked so peaceful all cuddled up in bed.
I think of the little song...There was ten in the bed and the little one said move over, move over...so they all move over and now there were nine in the bed.....
SO, I am wondering how they can go from this to three of them peeing in the bed ON PURPOSE when they woke up. They were awake and decided, "I'm going to pull my pants down and pee on the bed." Another boy saying, " Oh really, well I'm going to pee through my pants and pee on the bed." Then the third boy saying, "WEll, I"M going to sit on the bed and pee on the bed."
While the fourth boy is smart enough not to do it, he is laughing the whole time.
WHERE DO BOYS GET THIS FROM!!!!!!!!!! It is yucky....VERY YUCKY!!!
Not a great way to wake up on a Saturday. I need to read my last blog and think positve. The thing is it is early in the morning and that is the only thing I have to look at for my day. Oh, I just thought of a positve. Since, they did this they are doing extra jobs today, which means less work for me. Now, that puts a smile on my face! he he

1 comment:

Super Star said...

MOM i love you!
and im sorry u have bad days!!
Bryanna!
-smile;)