Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11,2010
Today I woke up with a head that was pounding. Oh, it hurt. My throat hurt to swallow. Rich brought me some tylenol and a sinus med. It helped.
Around 4:00 my head started to pound again and it hurt really bad to talk or to swallow.
When it was bed time I went to put Marcelo to bed. I knelt down to hear him pray and in his prayer he prayed that...Mama won't be sick no more.
HE PRAYED FOR ME.
OK, this may sound little to some people, but it is the first time he has ever prayed for me. My new little son was thoughtful and prayed for me. He is learning to pray so a lot of his prayers are short and the same thing said in them. Tonight, he thought "outside" the box and prayed for me.
So, maybe he is getting it. That we pray to Heavenly Father for help and that he hears us. May- be he was concerned aboout me.....
Whatever it was... I'll take the pounding headache all over again to hear his sweeet little prayer.

No comments: