Wednesday, May 26, 2010

After two really bad days and four really bad "school" days for Marcelo and myself we have a MIRACLE!!!!!!!
The last four school days for Marcelo he has finished his work at 4:30, 6:00, 5:30, and 4:00. That means really hard days and hard lessons to be learned for him and myself. I was at the end of my rope yesturday. I think he was too.
Today, he finished at 11:30 am!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. He is outside playing and having fun. I am inside able to get things done that I haven't gotten done or really wanted to get done. It is a break for me. I now can go through the day and not have some one fighting against me all day. A BREAK!!! That is what I prayed for.
It might not last all day, but for now I am going to enjoy my moment for however long. I'm going outside and study my spanish. Yes, Kim, I will be prepared for our class tomorrow.LOL

1 comment:

blairsblog6 said...

Muy bien Jill y muy bien Marcelo!