Friday, November 27, 2009

Sarah's 8




Sarah turned 8 in November. This is an exciting time because she got baptized. She was so excited and ready. I have never seen another kid so excited and focused on getting there and having this neat experience. She got baptized by her Daddy. Her friend, Spencer, got baptized too by his Dad, too. It was nice to visit with family and celebrate this special day.
Sarah is suchh a fun girl. She keeps all laughing and keeps us on our toes. She doesn't miss a beat. Her heart is so tender and sensitive, although she tries so hard to be strong. One thing I admire about Sarah is that when she wants to learn how to do something she gets focused and tries and tries until she can get down. She has shown this by learning to do the splits, cartwheels, and jump rope. She feels like she is so small, but I say her spirit is more of a giant. I love Sarah so much....she is my angel.

2 comments:

Super Star said...

i love that girl soo much she brings soo much spirit and punk into my life

Sarah said...

I would like to also add she has a great name. Her parents have great taste.