Friday, November 27, 2009






I wanted to update on Kiefer and Caleb. I didn't get to write on their birthday and I couldn't update until I spoke a few words of praise to these two good and funny boys. I think back 4 years ago and how tired I was and how it was all about survival caring for two babies and now I look at us now and I am amazed. I love these boys so much. They are so sweet. I love watching them play together, how they know what the other is going to say, how they watch out for eachother, and how they love eachother.
Kiefer is so silly. It seems like he is always doing something goofy, coming up with funny sayings. He loves dora and diego. He loves to eat all day. He loves his sweets. Kiefer loves playing with his brothers. Kiefer loves to play games on the computer and on his sister's DS. Kiefer also just loves his baths as well. He will play all day in the bathtub if I let him. Such a fun boy.
Caleb is so sweet. He loves helping. He helps bring in groceries, fold clothes, put socks away in drawers(not matched up, but who can correct such sweetness), cooking.....you name it he is helping. He loves to color and really use every color and so neat about it. (kiefer uses one or two colors and it is everywhere :) ) Caleb is such a loving brother and at the same time such a boy. He loves to see how fast he can run. What a fun boy.
Needless to say I really enjoy having these two boys home with me all day. I feel very blessed to be their Mom.

1 comment:

Super Star said...

AWW i love them soo much!
i dont know what i would do without them
when im sad they can make me smile because who can be harsh to those 2 boys!

(miss ya mom and dad) can't wait for more updates:D