Wednesday, March 25, 2009



This is our TREY TREY. Isn't he a real cutie. This is him on his 5th Birthday on Feb.5th. I wanted to share of my JOY of Trey. Trey holds a special place in my heart. He is so sweet and loving. He is always telling me how I'm the best MOMMY! (what mom doesn't want to hear that). He is a very smart and courious boy. He loves his siblings and doing AOKs for them (he learned this at school...acts of kindness). He also reminds me of a monkey., how he can hang and move around. I don't know of any one who can look like rubber as he moves around bouncing into things like a pingpong game. It is so funny. A real gift :) I am really blessed to have such a great boy named TREY. I love you Trey!!

2 comments:

Super Star said...

Trey has been a blessing in my life, the miracle that he had has taught me so much and has made my testimony grow. He never lets you leave without giving you a hug. He is so sweet and monkyish!!
I LOVE YA MY MAN
-bryanna

Neal Family said...

TREY TREY i love you, and yes he is a monkey!!! But what would the world be like without monkeys?!:) Miss my sweete little nephew, send him up my way!!