Wednesday, March 25, 2009



                                                  OK!! Rich and I went on a cruise with a bunch of friends down to Mexico...We went for a week and had a blast. Talk  about returning to our youth. Leaving all work and stresses behind and having good clean fun for a week with good friends. We got to see other countries. We did a zip line which was huge for me, Rich got to sing his heart out at karaoke nights, we got to snorkel, lay on the beach, and eat so much good food that our bellies were very happy. So, it was well worth it and it was so good to be with my favorite man for a whole week and not have to share him. Call me selfish, but I really enjoyed it.....too much fun.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys look so good. we should plan another one in a year or two.