Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Here is my Savy!! She turned 10 on Feb.27. Yes folks she reached the double digits. Savy makes my heart swell with her kindness and thoughtfulness. I admire how she thinks things out trying to make things special for other people. She is a girl that likes order in the small details. She is a great organizer and enjoys making things pretty. I love how she can lose herself into her imagination by herself and with her siblings. She gives the tightest hugs that make you almost fall over at times. She is graceful. She is a very sweet sister.Her brothers and sisters are lucky to have her to play with and have her read to them... She is a JOY. I love being her mommy!!!!!

2 comments:

Super Star said...

I TOTTALY HAVE TO AGREE
savannah is awesome and is there for me,
I LOVE YA SAVY

Neal Family said...

Savannah banana, she does give great hugs! I wish I was more detail oriented like her, and also read my scriptures everyday like her:) She is a good example to us all! Love EM!