Monday, January 19, 2009

Tonight we got news that was an answer to our prayers.  Trey's heart was healed to the affect he doesn't need surgery.  DID YOU READ THAT!!!!! TREY DOESN'T NEED SURGERY!!!!!  THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND FOR THOSE THAT FASTED FOR US!!!!
So, he still has a heart murmur, but he needed surgery because his heart was enlarged...etc. His Doctor looked at his recent x-ray (after our fast) and he thought he had the wrong x-ray. It looked like a different heart. It was no longer enlarged.  My heart is very full with gratefulness  and wowed by the miracle Trey was blessed with. It has been an emotional road for me, but the Lord gave me peace and hope through it all.  I'm grateful for Prayer, Fasting, and the Priesthood.  So, thankyou, thankyou, for your prayers and fasting and your thoughts on our behalf.  I thank God for tender mercies. Miracles do happen sometimes big sometimes small. I wonder how many miracles the Lord gives us and  we don't even see them.........I'm grateful for this one and the many others I witness in my life and others.    I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
Trey's response was priceless. When we told him his heart was healed and all the fasting and prayers were answered and that we needed to thank Heavenly Father.. Trey  fell off the couch on to his knees and started to pray thanking God for healing his heart.  Then Trey comes up to me and said, " Jesus put his hand on my heart and said MAKE YOUR HEART CLEAN."
What a special experience for our family. I'm grateful for the lessons and testimony my children (our whole family) have gained from this.

5 comments:

Lara B said...

What a blessing for your little boy and family. I hope that everything continues to go well for you. Love ya.

Dawnene Young said...

Wow - amazing, Jill. I'm so happy for all of you! What a sweet little boy! You have been greatly blessed.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet boy. I just teared up when I read about him falling off the couch and praying and saying how Jesus touched his heart. What an experience to write down and remind him of it one day.

Miralyn said...

Jill, that is amazing. I loved his comment about Jesus touching his heart. What a wonderful testimony builder for all of you. What great faith you have!!!

Neal Family said...

I just cried, ahhhh trey trey I need to hug him sooo bad right now, love you guys