Thursday, January 15, 2009


So, one of the mornings after not having much sleep Bryanna knocks on our door saying Savannah has a hair situation. Rich gets up because of the lack of sleep I've gotten. Five minutes later Rich comes in and says"You may want to come out here." This is what I found. Savannah's hair twisted all up in a small comb. We have no idea how she did it or where the beginning of her hair began. We cut up the comb to try to pull her hair out has she is crying and sometimes screaming in pain. We have no idea what to do. Will we have to send her to school with a comb in her hair:)  We cut her hair...Thank goodness the cut hair is under some long hair. How lucky is that.  All before 7:00 am.  

3 comments:

blairsblog6 said...

Hilarious. Why do these things all happen when we are exhausted?! And all on the same day?

jayme said...

hhaha thats hilarious! love the blog jill

Monica said...

I would have cut the comb, or tried anyway. Don't ask my mom how many hair incidents I've given them--more than my share.