Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bryanna, came home from school yesterday screaming with excitement. She won a $250 visa card. How cool is that.  She could have gotten a I-phone, but knowing she isn't allowed to have a cell phone she picked the money card.  Good choice, Bryanna.  So, now she is making big plans of what she is going to buy. Then Dad comes home and teaches the law of tithing.  It is a good reminder of how little we have to pay and how much more we are blessed with.  How grateful I am for Bryanna winning this fun reward.  She is such a good girl and a hard worker. I'm glad she can have a bit of fun...guilt free. It is the best!!!!!  Congrats Bryanna and have fun..I think she just might try to go see wicked :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Bryanna!!!! You will have to let us know what she finally does with the money.

Super Star said...

well im not sure yet.. but one thing i know i am going to do is to use it to go see wicked!!

Lara B said...

Good for her- how fun to have your own money to do whatever you want with. I need to get your address again, I lost it. E-mail me when you have a minute-wadebell05@msn.com. :)