Thursday, January 14, 2010

I was driving in the car today thinking of all the hugs I had received or given through the day. I was pondering the "magic" of hugs.
Hugs are so powerful. They calm the stress, they give love, they take away the grumpiness, gives acceptance, calms the stress that are present, makes one feel safe, and so much more.
I love the hugs I receive from my kids and my husband. I love when we give a big whole family hug. There is nothing like it.
I recently had a friend come by and wanted just to give me a hug. It brightened my day and allowed me to feel loved, wanted, and important. It was so nice to be thought of.
So, if you are wondering what you can do for someone, or want to cheer some one up.....give a hug. It will certainly make that person feel a whole lot better.
That's my thought on that :)

No comments: