Thursday, January 21, 2010

  • Today, in our family we got to celebrate our favorite man's birthday, Rich. He turned 35!!!! I suprised him by cancelling his half day at work. I took him to breakfast and he got to take a nap. I fixed lasagna for dinner and we had fruit pizza. All at his request. All the kids thanked him for picking such yummy food. He is now at a 10:30 pm movie with his long time best friend,Tony.
  • I love Rich for so many reasons. He brightens my day, every day. He makes all of us laugh and he isn't afraid of making a fool of himself. I love it when he is doing things he loves. I love the sparkle in his eyes. I love his kindness, honesty, humor, and his acceptance.
  • Rich is so good at so many things. He cleans a bathroom better than I can. He is good at listening. He is such an example of service. He is a great singer. He is a great leader. He is good at doing doughnuts in a parking lot when there is ice everywhere. He is good at keeping things calm and at peace. He is good at down loading applications on his new phone. :)
  • Rich amazes me with his skills to make our kids laugh every time he smiles with brownie all over his teeth. He is great at teaching our kids fun little tricks that "mommy" doesn't always think are great in the house, but the kids think are sooo cool. He is great at the details of any project. I enjoy his out look on life. I love how all the kids run to him when he gets home from work(except the bigger ones...they may be too cool for that :) )
  • I love when I get to dance with him in the kitchen......MY FAVORITE.

So, just a bit to show off my hubby. :) It IS his birthday and he is the special guy of the day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Rich is an original, and I'm glad both of you are so happy. I'm turned 35 this past September - good times. :)