Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wizard of Oz was the ballet this year that the girls did. Rich even got to be in the action. Alot of time goes into this production, but the girls love it. They get so excited to find out what they are doing and what part they will be. This was Bry's first year on point and she was so beautiful in her dances. She is one of the older girls now. I can remember her first year. She was so little.
She loves dancing.
Savy loves dressing up and always has. She was so beautiful in her oz costume. I can tell that she enjoys being on stage and having that spot light on her. She is going to be pre-point next year.
Sarah...what a beautiful girl. I think this is the first year that she was more into the dance on stage instead of looking for us and smiling so big. She knew her part and was so happy to be apart of it all.
I love seeing my girls work so hard in something and then be able to show case it. Ballet is hard work. By proformance night...it is all worth it. It is something I look forward to each year.





































No comments: