Sunday, June 27, 2010

Grandmas are the best...especially my Grandma Mini.
I went to her home today needing to get away for awhile. I had a great visit. We talked,watched a little movie, and I made her dinner.
I left feeling loved, wanted, at peace, and full of positiveness. My grandma Mini is the best place to go to to be nurtured. I remember spending so much time as a little girl there. She loved me, taught me, feed me...I always felt like I was so important and special to her. I remember leaving High school one day because I was sick. Her house is where I went. She cared for me, cooked for me, and I got the best back scratches ever. I would sleep on her couch or even her bed. It was the best.
I love my Grandma so much. She is a woman of such faith and knowledge. She serves and gives of everything she has. She is positve, never complains, thrifty, and she makes the best out of every situation. She loves and loves and loves. She is such an example to me...

No comments: