Saturday, December 27, 2008

The difference between boys and girls.....Kiefer burnt his finger on the curling iron. The next day he gets a huge blister on his finger. Rich gets his finger clippers out in the middle of the parking lot at the movies. Rich goes to pop the blister(this is when the girls would scream and cry just at the thought). So, Rich pops the blister and pushes the yucky fluid out and shows Kiefer. Kiefer then says in his most "big boy" voice "AWESOME". We all busted up laughing. So, that is the difference between boys and girls.

3 comments:

The Real Neal Deal said...

Um... i hate to say it but that is pretty much true....
anyway to who ever reads this if u want excess to my blog then tell my mom.. or comment to my mom what ur email is so i can get cha through..

Jessica and Street Russell said...

that is so funny!
and bryanna i need to be invited to your blog!!! my email is jessicamrussell@bellsouth.net now invite me asap!! LOL LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

I laughed reading the difference between boys and girls, so cute.