Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reflections of the year 2008


















As I look back over my last year from last Christmas to now I am very grateful for the blessed year my family has had.  We have had family gatherings, family visiting us , sports, races, ballet, choir , church activities, family trips, celebrating everyone's birthdays, and even finally feeling that our new house is our home now.
I feel the love and the watchful care of my Heavenly Father over my family and friends. I am very grateful and I am enjoying the gifts the Lord has given me.
I'm grateful to the Christmas Season to be able to focus on my Savior and celebrate Him and His birth.
May God watch over us and our loved ones throughout this season and into the new year whatever it may bring to us.
Merry Christmas!!

10 comments:

Sherrill said...

I'm so excited! I hope you find it as fulfilling as I have. If you haven't noticed when I can't just call up my family or have them over to see how cute my kids are, I totally vent through the blog. I think it's more for me than for anyone. It's fun to get to know each other in a differant way too. Love the post!

Jessica and Street Russell said...

WOW!!! this looks AMAZING!!! who finally helped you with this! they did an awesome job! oh wait, it was me! haha

Zaehringers said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Wow, between facebook and this, when will you have time to do anything else...It is all very addicting.
You have a beautiful family. I still feel slightly shocked when I think of you having six kids. Have I mentioned that you look fantastic!

jayme said...

im not in any of the pics!!! whats up with that'? just kidding

blairsblog6 said...

Yeahhhhh! You did good!!!! I love the Christmas background. (Hint--Look at my Christmas background). I told you we have the same, exquisite taste!

Jamie and Jennifer said...

Love it Jill. YOu did such a great job! Love your music.
Love you,
Jen

Emily said...

So fun! I love blogs! Your family is seriously so cute!! I am excited to be able to keep up with you guys this way! We have a blog to: mikeandemilydeardeuff.blogspot.com

McKenna Cotton said...

Hey Jill- welcome to the "club" It looks great!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I'm glad to see you all have a blog now too! It looks like you had an eventful year! I think everyone keeps up with friends and family with a blog these days...it is a good way to do it and is a nice family journal as well! If you are interested...maybe not, our blog is: billandfreddieannburnett.blogspot.com

Lara B said...

Oh my gosh Jill Bowman I mean Neal. It was so great to get your Christmas card and see your cute family and see that you have a blog yeah! Now we can keep in touch more. You are amazing and I still think about you and our fun/crazy times at Ricks - good times. I love ya girl. Lara Berrett Bell :)